Thursday, October 14, 2010

Meeting your favorite fictional character

As I was walking home on a cold and murky night I heard a screech, which sounded like a person screaming on their last gasp for air I Jolted to where the sound came from and as I came around the corner I saw…….A women being attacked by a gang of thugs who God knows what they were going to do to her I ran to her cry for help. I didn’t know if I was going to make it through the night but that didn’t matter. All that mattered was that I have to save this person. After giving brutal beat downs and taking on some swings myself the rescue had backfired and now I was the one screaming for help. After bone crushing minutes past I thought to myself God help and as I lay on my back looking up at the gleaming moon I saw to what appeared to me looked like a........

Expanded words

a giant bat sweeping down to the ground. As I laid laid motionless on the cold ground, more of those thugs started for us and tackled the fierce knight who did look fierce after having like 20 guys piled up on him. So after taking what I called a rest on the floor, I could feel something step on my fingers and man did it hurt. So right when I felt that pain It felt like my body had a mind of its own  and got up. I didn't know if it was that "Red-bull" that I drank a couple of hours ago taking effect or that spinach that I put on my subway sandwich but whatever it was, it was helping.




No comments:

Post a Comment